Students may personalize their summer journey by mapping their own route. Choose courses that explore the arts or dive into science and technology. The wide variety of courses to choose from will spark their interest and challenge their intellect. If you are in seventh or eighth grade, you can even take Health and PE online.
Notes to Middle School Learners:
- All courses listed below are offered at the following sites, unless otherwise indicated: Carver, Hickory Hills, Jarrett, Pershing, and Reed Academy.
- Session 1: June 3 - June 28 (could change depending on the last day of the regular school year).
- Session 2: July 8-30.
- Some Explore classes include activities that could help you work toward earning petals, badges and awards for Boy Scouts of America and Girl Scouts of the USA. Look for a note or a badge by course descriptions to to identify which classes apply.
- All courses listed below are offered for sixth, seventh and eighth-grade students.
- Middle school sites will begin at 8 a.m. and end at 2:30 p.m.
- Middle school students can choose seated, online, or blended courses. Blended courses are online classes that also have required face-to-face instruction and/or field trips.