The information technology department exists to create solutions that empower success.
The information technology department provides support for computers, audio visual equipment, software, the district networking and server infrastructure. There are three groups within the information technology department; user support, infrastructure and user experience.
- Support computers such as Chromebooks, laptops and desktops.
- Perform service and repair on computers.
- Provision new computers and maintain inventory of computing resources.
- Provide on-site support for all district technology including AV equipment, Smartboards, document cameras, printers, etc.
- Support the district network, servers and AV equipment.
- Engineer and maintain all network equipment including switches and access points.
- Engineer and maintain all servers, virtualized environment and cloud services.
- Design and maintain all AV equipment and physical cabling.
- Support district software, databases and provide tier one help desk support.
- Facilitate software evaluation, selection and implementation processes.
- Provide technical support for district software.
- Provide tier one help desk support for district technology.