SPS Food Co Promo Video by SPS Food Company

Student Nutrition Department

  • The Nutrition Services Department works to serve your children healthy, nutritious meals. We strive to serve the children of our community healthy and nutritious meals with a variety of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and dairy.  We are happy to provide nutrition education classes which focus on the importance of a healthy lifestyle. The Nutrition Services office is located at 1458 E. Chestnut Expressway, Springfield, MO 65802


  • To provide nutritious meals which meet the needs of students' academic and physical well-being.


  • We will exemplify "Best in Class" service to the R-12 community by providing healthy meals, quality nutrition education, and outstanding customer satisfaction to continually improve student health.

Staff Spotlight

  • SPS Food Company

USDA Nondiscrimination Statement

  • In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity. Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

    To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at: https://www.usda.gov/sites/default/files/documents/ad-3027.pdf ,from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by: 1. mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or 2. fax: (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or 3. email: Program.Intake@usda.gov

    This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

    updated 6/3/24