The District is utilizing the OMNIA Contract for office supplies not stocked at the supply center through Office Depot. Each school/site should be set up on the OMNIA Office Depot website to access the District pricing. Ordering online can be accomplished with a District P Card or by using a Purchase Order. To access the website, go to business.officedepot.com. If you do not know your user ID and password, please contact Michelle Bentley in the Purchasing Department.
- A 50.00 order is required to gain free delivery. Delivery is guaranteed next day as long as the item is in stock. Returning an items is a very simple process and there is also no charge to the District even if it is our mistake in ordering.
- The OMNIA contract with Office Depot will run through 6/30/2024 . The Purchasing Department will continue to check pricing to make sure utilizing the OMNIA contract is what is best for the District.
- Office supplies are items such as binders, pens, pencils, markers, envelopes, tape, file folders, folders, staplers, staples, clips, message pads, memo books, sticky notes, labels, glue, etc.
- Some examples of Items not included in this contract: furniture including file cabinets, shelves, desks, and chairs; technology items including computers, printers, networking, fax machines, and cameras. If in doubt please contact Michelle Bentley.
- Please contact Michelle Bentley with questions regarding this contract.