Welcome to SPS!
Becoming part of the SPS school community is easy and we look forward to you joining us. The school your child will attend is based on the attendance area in which you live and can be determined by using the school boundary map or by calling the records office at (417) 523-4747 or the transportation department at (417) 523-0500. Once the school has been identified, you can start the enrollment process by completing the online application or by visiting the school to complete the necessary enrollment forms. Whether appling online or in-person, the following documents will need to be provided to the school your child will attend to complete the enrollment:
- Student's birth certificiate
- Student's immunication records
- Student's social security card
- Proof of residency (utility bill, lease, or similar document)
- Name and address of previous school if applicable.
For more information on more Missouri public schools, visit DESE's website: Moving to MO?