Develop leadership, good sportsmanship and new friendships while encouraging regular school attendance, academic achievement and engagement in the school community.
MSHSAA bylaws require physicals every two years. We recommend students participating in athletics receive sport physicals in the seventh, ninth, and eleventh grade to stay in compliance. Pages one, three, and four of the physical form must still be submitted annually, as per the forms above under Athletic Forms.
The other required forms can be completed in eSchool:
- MSHSAA Heath History/Questionnaire
- MSHSAA Understanding of Risk (parent/athlete)
- MSHSAA Concussion statement
- MSHSAA Release to Treat for Injury (primarily for away contest)
- Mercy Release to Treat (for our trainers)
- SPS Citizenship Card