Springfield Public Schools Back to School Bash is an event for students and families to get resources and information to start a successful 2023-2024 school year. This event will offer backpacks, hygiene kits, groceries, immunizations, connections to community resources, and more! SPS is dedicated to providing district families with the support they need. The event is open to all SPS students and families.
- Springfield Public Schools
- Care to Learn
Get a $20 Walmart Gift Card at the Back to School Bash
There will be a $20 gift card for up to 5,000 people who fill out the Free & Reduced Application at the Back to School Bash or can provide proof they have filled it out for the 23-24 school year (show confirmation code). One per family; must be 18 or older to fill out the application and to receive the gift card.
Information Needed to Complete an Online and/or Paper Free & Reduced Meal Application
1. List all students in household with the following information
- Student's First and Last Name
- Student's ID Number
- Student's Date of Birth
2. Student's Income - Gross Amount (see below for additional information)
3. IF receiving SANP, TANF, or FDPIR, provide 10-digit Case Number
4. List all family members in the household other than students attending SPS.
- First and Last Name
- Gross earnings and how often paid (see below for additional information)
5. Last four digits of application signer's social security number
Nonprofit, charitable, and educational organizations are invited to join Springfield Public Schools on July 29 to equip students and families with back to school and community resources. Booth spaces are free of charge and open first come, first serve. To participate, please fill out this form by July 14.