Solutions is a program for students in grades 6-12 who are on suspension or expulsion from their homeschool. Students’ placement in the program is determined by a district review meeting. The program provides students with the opportunity to continue their education and receive academic credit.
Secondary suspension program serving students in grades 6-12. Students in this program are on a short term suspension for 1-10 days. Homeschool provides student's work.
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided for the same cost as at homeschool.
- Transportation is not provided.
- Program hours are 8:30-2:00.
The Elementary Suspension Program serves students in grades k-5. Students in this program are on a short term suspension for 1-10 days. The homeschool will provide the student's work.
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided at the student's regular cost.
- Transportation will not be provided.
- A parent or guardian MUST meet with an administrator no earlier than 8:15 a.m. on their first day of attending ESP.
- A student may not arrive at Study until 8:15 a.m. (Classes begin at 8:30 a.m. and students must be picked up at 2 p.m.)