Campbell Early Childhood Center
In 2018, SPS expanded The Wonder Years Program with the opening of Campbell Early Childhood Center. The center has 10 classrooms and serves up to 200 pre-kindergarten students. Campbell ECC is proud to offer both bus transportation services and before and after school care through our SWAP program. Additionally, Campbell serves as the Parents as Teachers hub for this region of the district.
Early Start Classes
- 8:45 to 3:45 with drop-off beginning at 8:25
- Classes include: Allison, Gibbs, Thompson, Vasquez and Farris
Late Start Classes
- 9:25 to 4:25 with drop-off beginning at 9:05
- Classes include Reeves, Gearheart, Hucke and Johnson
1. Call 417-523-1333 to schedule a preschool screening or submit a screening appointment request and someone will be in touch with you. Bring your child's immunization record, birth certificate, and proof of residency with you to the screening appointment. You will also complete registration paperwork during the screening appointment.
2. Complete the Early Childhood Interest Form to be considered for the Wonder Years program.
3. Complete the Online Enrollment Form.
4. Complete the Household Income Survey.
If your child qualifies for placement, you will receive an email with further instructions. You will also be notified if they do not qualify.