Board meets Tuesday, Dec. 7.
- Masks are required for all those in attendance. Public seating will be limited to available seats in the board room.
- The Board of Education welcomes comments about the issues being discussed. Individuals interested in providing public comment must register online or by calling 417-523-0026. The Board allows for up to 10 speakers per public comment period. Registration for public comments opens at 8 a.m. on the Monday prior to the meeting date and closes at noon on the day of the meeting or when 10 speakers have registered, whichever comes first. Each speaker will be limited to three (3) minutes. Comments may also be submitted in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The meeting will be streamed live and recorded. The link to view the meeting live can be found on the District website at SPS.org. A link to the recorded meeting can be found at https://www.sps.org/Page/1272 within 24 hours after the conclusion of the meeting.
The Board will vote to go into Executive Session on Tuesday, December 7, 2021, at 5:00 pm prior to the BOE Combined Study Session/Regular Meeting to discuss audit, legal and personnel matters.
- Superintendent Entry Plan
- Three-Tier Survey Results
- 2020-2021 Annual Financial Audit
- Collective Bargaining - Teamsters Side Letter Ratification
- Declaration of Surplus Property - Boyd
- 2022-2023 Proposed Calendar
- Resolution to Certify Results of Nov. 16, 2021, Election in School Police Unit
Bond Project Updates and Actions
- Change Orders and Agreements
- Focus Area 1, Goal 2 End of Year Presentation APR Metrics and Report
- Focus Area 2, Goal 1 End of Year Report
- Focus Area 3 Goal 1 End of Year Report
- Focus Area 4, Goal 1 End of Year Report
- Focus Area 5, Goal 1 End of Year Report
View the complete agenda here.
The meeting will begin at 5:30 p.m. and will be held at the Kraft Administrative Center, 1359 E. St. Louis St.