What it is:
- A community collaboration with The Office of Students in Transition of Springfield Public Schools providing a low-barrier, one-stop resource for families to access essential stabilizing area resources in a centralized location.
- To divert children and youth from homelessness, increase family and community stability, increase access to education, student attendance, achievement, and graduation.
How to access it:
- Participants must be McKinney-Vento eligible SPS students or caregivers and be screened and referred by The Office of Students in Transition.
- Housing Assistance
- Employment Services
- Legal Assistance
- Access to Benefits (Medicaid, SNAP, TANF, childcare assistance, etc)
- Mental Health & Substance Abuse referrals
- Crisis Relief
- Transportation Assistance
- ID/Birth Certificates
- Case Management
- Free Childcare & Lunch provided for Clients