Hall of Fame Nominations
Springfield Public Schools recognizes individuals for extraordinary achievement in their personal and professional endeavors. Among qualities considered are notable success in a profession or business, contributions to public education, and outstanding contributions to society.
Nominations are accepted in April each year.
A quality nomination will address how the nominee has:
- Served as an outstanding role model.
- Demonstrated a commitment to community service.
- Achieved a level of personal or professional success that truly distinguishes him or her from other SPS graduates.
- Made a significant impact on his or her community.
- Served as an inspiration to others.
To be eligible, a nominee must have graduated from SPS at least 10 years ago and have attended all four years at one of SPS' five high schools.
Need inspiration? Check out profiles of the 2019 Hall of Fame inductees.