- June session: Virtual Only
- July session: Elementary and middle school students can choose virtual, seated or blended. High school is virtual only. View list of sites providing seated classes for July session. NOTE: All students K-8 participating in blended classes will attend at Phelps Center for the Gifted.
- If you have already enrolled in seated classes for July, prior to Wednesday, May 27, you will need to re-register. If you enrolled for virtual classes prior to May 27, for July, you do not need to re-register. Learn more here.
- To receive bus transportation on the first day of seated classes in July, you must register by June 5. Transportation is not available for students participating in blended classes.
- If you have questions, please call the Explore office at 523-4747 or the online office at 523-0417 for questions about online high school classes.
- In June, per federal guidelines, free breakfast and lunch will be provided to all students 18 and younger at these designated sites including the dates and times for pick up.
- In July, per federal guidelines, free breakfast and lunch will be served to students participating in seated/blended classes on the days they attend school at the site where they attend. Students attending virtually or any student 18 or younger can pick up Grab & Go meals at these designated sites on the dates and times indicated.
- Notice of Nondiscrimination
Session 1: June 3 - June 30 (Fully Virtual 1-12)
Session 2: July 6-31 (Seated, Virtual and Blended options) NOTE: All K-8 blended classes will be held at Phelps Center for the Gifted.
Call the Explore TO GO office at 523-4747.
For questions about high school online classes, contact 523-0417.