Need tech support for online classes? Find answers to common questions here.
July Session: Enroll now for July 6-31. Choose from seated, virtual or blended options. Enroll online through July 2 or after July 6 go to the Explore site you wish to attend to enroll in person.
Important information for bus riders: Free bus transportation will be provided to eligible students who are participating in seated classes during the July session of Explore. Precautionary procedures have been implemented to help ensure the health and well being of everyone on the bus. Read more.
UPDATES: Due to enrollment numbers, middle school students will only have the seated or virtual options. Elementary students choosing the blended option will attend the seated portion at Rountree.
- June session: Virtual Only
- July session: Elementary students can choose virtual, seated or blended. Middle school students can choose seated or virtual. High school is virtual only. View list of sites providing seated classes and wraparound services for July session. NOTE: All students K-5 participating in blended classes will attend at Rountree. Seated elementary hours are 8:50 a.m. - 3:20 p.m. (except for Hickory Hills and Westport which will follow middle school hours). Seated middle school hours are 8 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- If you have already enrolled in seated classes for July, prior to Wednesday, May 27, you will need to re-register. If you enrolled for virtual classes prior to May 27, for July, you do not need to re-register. Learn more here.
- To receive bus transportation on the first day of seated classes in July, you must register by June 5. Transportation is not available for students participating in blended classes. If you are planning to ride the bus please be aware of these safety procedures that will help ensure the health and well being of all bus riders.
- If you have questions, please call the Explore office at 523-4747 or the online office at 523-0417 for questions about online high school classes.
- In June, per federal guidelines, free breakfast and lunch will be provided to all students 18 and younger at these designated sites including the dates and times for pick up.
- In July, per federal guidelines, free breakfast and lunch will be served to students participating in seated/blended classes on the days they attend school at the site where they attend. Students participating in virtual classes and everyone 18 years old or younger can receive Grab and Go Meals at the dates, times, and locations listed here.
- Notice of Nondiscrimination
Session 1: June 3 - June 30 (Fully Virtual 1-12)
Session 2: July 6-31 (Seated, virtual and blended options for elementary, seated and virtual options for middle school, and virtual only for high school.) NOTE: All K-5 blended classes will be held at Rountree.
Call the Explore TO GO office at 523-4747.
For questions about high school online classes, contact 523-0417.