AgAcademy is housed in an innovative space for students in grades 4-6. The innovative facility features classroom spaces, a greenhouse, a garden and a demonstration kitchen. If selected, students can choose to attend the AgAcademy for three years: grades 4-6.
AgAcademy in Action
Should you Apply for AgAcademy?
- Do you want to impact the world around you in a positive way?
- Do you like to grow or care for plants?
- Do you prefer being outside to inside?
- Do you want to cook dishes with food you grow?
- Do you want to learn more about agriculture careers?
- Do you prefer hands-on learning?
- Do you enjoy raising or caring for animals?
If you selected the majority of these, then you might be a great fit.
- Any 3rd-5th grade SPS student or any non-SPS students who live within the SPS attendance area are eligible to apply for their 4th-6th grade year.
- Eligible students must have satisfactory attendance and behavior.
- Selected students will be selected through an automated lottery system.
- Applications are accepted November-December each year.