The Office of Equity & Diversity manages and supports the work of Equity Champions which are professional staff members within the site-buildings. Champions are tasked with leading and deploying equity initiatives that supports:
- equity and diversity through the development of staff.
- enhancement of academic and personal supports of underrepresented and under-resourced students.
- the promotion of cultural enrichment and commitment to inclusion.
The Office of Equity & Diversity also leads and facilitates quarterly trainings for Equity Champions to receive strategies and tools focused on social justice learning.
- Each site has a dedicated equity champion to lead and drive equity initiatives for students and staff. Some initiatives include professional learning opportunities, cultural and inclusive programming and field trips focused on cultural and academic enrichment.
- Provides resources and supports to students and families.
List of champions and the schools they are associated with.