PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT AND SUPPLIES
- At SPS, masks or face coverings will be required for employees and students in pre-Kindergarten through grade 12 while at school and when riding the bus. Employees and students are encouraged to bring their own masks when possible. Masks must be school-appropriate if brought from home. Masks will be provided to students and employees if they do not have their own.
- Some individuals may have medical conditions that prevent them from wearing masks for extended periods of time. With documentation from a medical provider, exceptions may be made. In addition, face coverings/masks are not required while students are eating and drinking, during outdoor play or during physical education class.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant will be available in every classroom.
- Desk partitions will be available for teacher use during small group instruction.
- Protective shields will be installed at all main office locations.
- Gloves and N95 masks will be provided for nurses and other appropriate staff.
- Face shields and clear face masks will also be available for appropriate staff.
- Touch-free thermometers will be available in each building.
Last updated July 23, 2020