Parents may access the Financial Office during school hours: 7:30 AM - 3:15 PM
● During the school year students may access the Financial Office before or after school and during lunch.
● Forms of payment include cash or check only, in the office. Online payments can be made at MYSCHOOLBUCKS.COM where fines and fees can be paid with debit/credit card or an electronic check.
● What can be paid in the Finance Office:
○ Fees: Certain activities and functions require the collection of fees. (For example, participation in MSHSAA activities and parking passes.)
○ Fines: Not limited to but includes: Damaged or lost Chromebook, power cords, etc., lost textbooks, replacement ID badges and Lanyards, lost school uniforms for various teams.
○ Ticket Sales: School Dances and other extracurricular events. Fines must be paid before Dance tickets may be purchased. Students must be in attendance all day on the day of a dance. Absences for a doctor’s appointment or dental appointment must be approved in advance by Administration. Students are required to provide appropriate documentation.
○ School breakfast and lunch: Can only be paid in the cafeteria or the mealpayplus website.
○ Library fines need to be paid in the Library.
You will be charged a 3.8% program fee in connection with the services and/or transactions processed through MySchoolBucks. The fee will be displayed onscreen before you complete the payment transaction. By completing the transaction, you are agreeing to pay the program fee which will be remitted to Heartland Payment Systems.