Hillcrest PTSA will meet in the Hillcrest Library at 5:30 PM on the 2nd Tuesday of each month. The first 2022-23 PTSA meeting will be on August 9. The January meeting will be held on Monday, January 9th at 5:30pm.
Memberships are a suggested donation of $10, but any amount will be accepted and can be paid on PayPal. Our account is email@example.com or bring with you, or drop off at the front desk at school. If you are interested in becoming a member of the Hillcrest High School PTSA, click here to fill out the membership form.
Officers for the 2022-2023 school year were nominated at the first meeting in November and are as follows...
President - Becky Holcomb
Treasurer - Aaron Fortson
Secretary - Courtney Dameron (Teacher Representative)
Social Media Chair - Courtney Daughtery
The city-wide meetings are the first Wednesday of the month at 9:30 AM. You can find the city-wide meeting times and locations here. Everyone is invited to come! Please share meeting info with your fellow parents and co-workers!
Becky Holcomb - President / HHS PTSA
Every Child. One Voice.
PTA's mission is to make every child's potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
- Collaboration: We will work in partnership with a wide array of individuals and organizations to broaden and enhance our ability to serve and advocate for all children and families.
- Commitment: We are dedicated to children's educational success, health, and well-being through strong family and community engagement, while remaining accountable to the principles upon which our association was founded.
- Diversity: We acknowledge the potential of everyone without regard, including but not limited to: age, culture, economic status, educational background, ethnicity, gender, geographic location, legal status, marital status, mental ability, national origin, organizational position, parental status, physical ability, political philosophy, race, religion, sexual orientation, and work experience.
- Respect: We value the individual contributions of members, employees, volunteers, and partners as we work collaboratively to achieve our association's goals.
- Accountability: All members, employees, volunteers and partners have a shared responsibility to align their efforts toward the achievement of our association's strategic initiatives.