The Tooth Truck provides comprehensive treatment, from cleanings and x-rays, to repairing cavities at no charge for qualifying families.
Requirements for being seen and treated on the Tooth Truck are:
- -Must complete a Tooth Truck application form
- -Be between the ages of 3 and 15 years
- -Qualify for the free and reduced lunch at school
- -Cannot be an established patient of a local dentist
- -Cannot have private dental insurance
- Patients seen on the Tooth Truck in the last 2 years will NOT be scheduled for a cleaning but the Tooth Truck staff will address any new dental concerns noted on the application.
The Tooth Truck treats Medicaid-eligible and uninsured children.
The Tooth Truck staff will be scheduling students throughout school year and summer at various schools and outlining Springfield communities.
Application is found HERE