5 Great Reasons to Be Part of PTSA
- Be in the know. PTSA helps you keep up with what’s happening in your school and how you can support your child’s education.
- Access great resources. PTSA provides information on topics ranging from homework help to bullying prevention to media safety to child health and more.
- Build relationships. PTSA connects you to other families through meetings, events, and communications, and helps build a sense of community.
- Hone your skills. PTSA offers opportunities for you to use your talents to benefit students and the school. PTSA can help you expand your skills too.
- Speak up. PTSA can be a way to more effectively suggest changes at your student’s school and in your community, and to be involved in making them happen.