We will provide quality education and care for students in a safe, positive and academically challenging environment.
Students at Westport will know how to think critically, work well with others, and communicate their ideas with excellence.
- We will provide a safe and caring environment that makes students, patrons and staff feel a sense of pride and belonging.
- We will meet the needs of students by implementing research-based best practices which are aligned with state and district goals as well as customer requirements.
- We will maintain high expectations while providing information and support to enable students to take responsibility for their attendance, behavior and learning.
- We will demonstrate, model and encourage expected behaviors conducive to learning.
- We will develop a collaborative culture for planning, reflecting and problem-solving as we emphasize continuous improvement.