2023- 24 NEW SPS High School Final Exam Exemption Requirements.
Students are eligible for finals exemption by meeting the following criteria:
- 90% overall attendance (school-sponsored activities do not count as absences) per semester
- Received no ISS or OSS for the semester
- Passing the class with an 80% or greater prior to the final exam
- Exempt students may take the final to improve their grade in a class; in this case, the final grade cannot hurt the student’s overall grade
- Required to attend class during the final exam block and complete optional enrichment tasks provided
Dual credit, AP, and virtual classes are not eligible for final exemptions.