A+ Advisory Board Students are ambassadors for the Parkview A+ Program. Two students from each incoming freshman class are selected every year to service on the A+ Advisory Board. Student recommendations are provided by the student’s middle school teachers and the PHS Leadership 101 instructors. The term for each advisory board member is four years.
The Advisory Board students have two main goals:
- Educate and update PHS students, parents, feeder school students, staff and community members about the A+ program
- Promote the A+ program to PHS students, parents, feeder school students, staff and community members
There are many avenues for accomplishing these goals. The following are a few of our activities/events for 2016-17.
- Freshman Leadership 101 information visits
- Greatest Show On Earth
- Freshman Focus and Family Fair
- Open House
- Various Feeder School Activities
- Jarrett Tall Trojans
- Pillage Night
- Elementary Night at JFK
- Trojans In Training (at Jarrett Middle School)
- Advisory Board Meetings