- Students must be 5 years old before August 1 to attend kindergarten.
- Enrolling a student: Easy as 1-2-3
- Begin the enrollment process online.
- Schedule kindergarten immunizations. Contact your primary physician or Jordan Valley Community Health Center to schedule immunizations. For information about scheduling immunizations if you don’t have insurance or have Medicaid, call (417) 831-0150.
- Schedule a kindergarten screening. Call 523-1333 to schedule an appointment.
- Submit required documents including social security card, birth certificate, proof of residency, etc. to your child's school.