Return to Headlines

Just moved to the Carver area and need to enroll your student?

Here’s what to do for your student to become an official Carver Cougar:


  1. Fill out Springfield Public Schools’ Online Enrollment Application at:

Or at: -> click on Parents tab -> click on Resources -> Online Enrollment Application.


  1. Email

Student’s birth certificate, Social Security card, and immunization record

Proof of residence (must be a lease agreement, deed, or City Utilities bill)

Your driver’s license