Volleyball Tryouts are Scheduled to Start on August 17
PLEASANT VIEW MIDDLE SCHOOL VOLLEYBALL
1. Tryouts start August 17th from 3:00-5:00 (SUBJECT TO CHANGE W/THE CURRENT SITUATION) -Must have a current physical/ concussion papers-turn into Coach Dishman, Coach Fielding or the office. -Must have Proof of Insurance and parent signatures
2. There will be 3 days of tryouts (Aug 17th-Aug 19th) -MUST HAVE OWN MASK -MUST HAVE OWN WATER BOTTLE -On the last day of practice a TEAM will be posted
3. EXPECTATIONS -You must attend the 3 days of tryouts. If you get sick or have a family emergency please let the school, Coach Dishman or Coach Fielding know. -If you are sick, have a doctor’s appointment, or absent from school you please let the school or coach know. -Proper attire-shoes, kneepads, spandex/shorts and a shirt WITH sleeves (No cut-off shirts or tank tops) -NO JEWELRY is allowed to be worn (Please do NOT get your ears pierced or anything else in August or during the season).
4. You will get a calendar when the season starts of all practice times/match times. Season is August 17th-October 10th. PRACTICE WILL BE EVERYDAY, UNLESS THERE IS NO SCHOOL. MUST HAVE 14 PRACTICES BEFORE FIRST GAME TO PLAY.
5. Once the teams have been decided we will be purchasing spandex, socks, t-shirts and shoes. Shoes are optional and will be purchased from Play it Again Sports.