Focus Area 4 - Communication and Engagement
Provide open, transparent, effective communication with all constituents, through information sharing and engagement opportunities, to help advocates support the mission.
- 4.1.1 Increase awareness of key district priorities among internal staff to further equip them to accomplish their work.
- 4.1.2 Engage with and prepare internal and external stakeholders to champion the work, priorities and needs of the system and advocate for the district.
- 4.1.3 Evaluate and enhance the flow of communication through the system to ensure that all groups receive relevant information in a timely manner and understand their responsibility to engage others, when appropriate.
- 4.1.4 Improve the overall community’s awareness and understanding of the district, its work and priorities.
- 4.1.5 Review and refresh district branding, establish consistency and increase recognition to further connect the master brand to each school and the community.
- 4.1.6 The district will garner regular feedback from students, parents and employees regarding the performance and their satisfaction with the district, schools, and building leaders to further support and improve performance.
Last Modified on June 24, 2019